You’re 46 years old! You are smack dab in the middle of your mid-life crisis. You aren’t sure if the decisions you’ve made up to this point were the best ones, and you have no idea what you want for the future. You have the sinking feeling that you’ve made a mistake (or more) in the way you’ve been living your life, so you set out to find whatever it is you’re lacking. Whether that be making an impulse purchase on a motorcycle or deciding to quit your job, you’re ready for something new. Hang in there; your friends and family are there to help you through this difficult time!
Me is 5 desu. OTL
^ Same as me, Storm~ :’D Let’s play Video Games together. :’D
I love when a person can give me a really good smile and/or laugh. It doesn’t take a lot for me to like you. If you can legitimately make me feel happy, even in the slightest way, I’ll fall for you right on the spot. Humor is definitely a plus for me, because then I know that on my worst days; someone like you could always cheer me up again.
* I don’t know/can’t decide/am not sure are not acceptable answers.
* You cannot choose multiple answers to a single question, e.g. the idol you think looks best in flip-flops cannot be Jonghyun and Goo Hara. This includes answering ‘all’, ‘everything’ or ‘everyone’ to a question.
* You can’t choose ‘nobody’ or ‘nothing’ as an answer, either.
* Basically, vague and unassertive answers suck.
* You can’t miss any questions.
* REBLOG AS TEXT POST TO FILL OUT *
1. Who’s your ultimate bias?
TOP of Big Bang
2. What’s the single best thing about him?
The fact that he’s so playful.
3. What’s the single worst thing?
Hmm.. The fact that he’s a bit of a hypocrite?
4. Would they still be your ultimate bias (honestly) if they switched bodies with someone you find really unattractive?
Hmm.. Probably not, I guess?
5. Who’s your favourite group?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how talented actually are they?
9. The rest is hard work. :)
7. Name a song by your favourite group that really sucked?
Not sucked in particular but I have a hard time listening to Crazy Dog.. xD
8. It gets leaked that your favourite group has been lip-synching all this time and it’s not even their voices on their songs. Are you still a fan?
That’s probably impossible, but.. well it doesn’t change the fact that G-Dragon is a great producer and writes amazing lyrics and T.O.P hast also a great talent in forming words. ;)
9. There’s only so much room in your favourite group, and for a complicated set of reasons too long to go into here, it’s fallen into your hands to decide which member gets kicked out. Who goes?
Oh my.. that’s a hard one. Seriously. Hm.. Big Bang wouldn’t be Big Bang if one of them went missing. Seungri would be an option if considering the fact that he wasn’t planned to be in Big Bang in the first place. However, I think I’ld kick out T.O.P, because.. Sometimes he kind of seems to feel a bit uncomfortable, to be honest.. But seriously. I’ld prefer to lose the job instead of deciding as to who has to get kicked out. oô
10. Are girl groups or boy groups better?
Boy groups. :D
11. Who do you think is the most attractive idol in kpop (extra points and a gold star in objectivity if you don’t pick your bias)?
Most attractive? TOP. Haha. But I want that extra points and the gold star. ;) Thus, I’m going to say that Himchan is defenitely a very very very good looking, handsome and attractive young man thus, I’ll choose him. :D
12. And the least attractive?
Minho. Seriously. I’m sorry. I cannot see this ‘flaming Charisma’.
13. Who are the group you dislike the most?
Hm.. Dislike? Exo I guess. I do like their songs and stuff, but.. well.. They annoyed me even before their debut. x’D And it annoys me even more that they’re probably going to win all those awards instead of other Rookie Bands (which are better…) just because they’re from SM.. -.-
14. With that group in mind, if you could press a button that would immediately disband them and stop them ever producing music again, would you press it?
Nope. Obviously there are a lot of Fans of them. oô
15. Would you rather see Super Junior as 13 again or a DBSK reunion (if you don’t care about either, toss a coin or something)?
DBSK. Oh my god. Please outside of SM. :o
16. Which group has the scariest fans?
Something between Super Junior, SNSD and JYJ.
17. Do you think kpop will ever achieve legitimate mainstream success outside of Asia?
I hope. If the entertainments start to sell their CD’s in other countries too and if they stop using so much make up on guys.. Who knows? :3 Well it’s not impossible but it also needs a bit of luck. However, I think it’s very possible that it can become a legitimate mainstream success. :D An own Youtube genre is defenitely a very good beginning. :D
18. Is the Hallyu Wave just a passing phase?
Well that wave is passing for about nearly 3 years now, isn’t it? I don’t think that it’ll be over any time soon.
19. What’s a song/music video/group you’d be embarrassed to be caught enjoying?
Any Video by Boyfriend.
20. Thing that irritates you most in the kpop fandom?
Hm.. Fanwars. I just don’t understand those people. Why do they start quarrels with other fans? Shouldn’t we all unite to bring K-Pop to the top? Like seriously. Just because I don’t like a certain band.. I don’t go to their MV and comment under it how stupid I think they are.. If I don’t like something.. I simply ignore it. oô